Sabine Weyergraf is a New York licensed U.S. attorney who has been engaged in Immigration Law in Florida for over eight years. Ms. Weyergraf was born in Krefeld, Germany. She received her German Law Diploma from the University of Cologne, Germany in December of 2002.
In 2004, she graduated, cum laude, from Chicago Kent College of Law with a Master’s Degree in International and Comparative Law,
Upon her graduation, she moved to Florida and started her employment as an Immigration Law Clerk with the largest Immigration Law Firm on the West Coast of Florida.
Since her admission to the New York Bar in January 2006, she has been advising her clients in visa, green card and naturalization matters.
- Ms. Weyergraf’s areas of expertise include:
- F-1 Student and J-1 Trainee Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Alien Visa
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
- E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
- K-1 and K-3 Visas for fiancés and spouses of U.S. Citizens
- H-1B and E-3 Visas for Professional Workers and Professional Australian Workers
- L-1 Intracompany Exchange Visa
- Eb-1 Extraordinary Alien and Outstanding Professor Green Cards
- Eb-2 Professional Green Cards with Labor Certification
- Eb-3 Skilled Worker Green Cards with Labor Certification
- Application for US Citizenship
- Hardship Waivers
As an immigrant herself, she relates very closely to her clients, therefore, Ms. Weyergraf is very passionate, and professional in her work.
Ms. Weyergraf’s professional memberships include:
- New York Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyer Association (AILA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- German American Business Council, Naples
- Business Network Initiative, BNI Sarasota
*Admitted in New York only/Practicing solely immigration law in Florida. Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.